Basic nursing school supplies

 Hellooo wonderful people,

If you have read the all about me page you will see that I am going to be a nurse. These are the basic supplies that are either need or are very helpful. I have done quite a bit of research on these items and have purchased most of them. 

I am not going to include books or uniforms because every university may require different things. However, I will tell you what my uniform looks like that my school required. I had to get from a very specific store black scrub tops and bottoms. They told us that we had to go buy all white leather shoes. There are many different styles out there that you can purchase, I have not yet decided which ones I will yet get.

1) A stethoscope- I have done a lot of research on this one and the most common stethoscope is a Littmann classic 3. This stethoscope comes in many different colors and three different types of finishes. I have to say that I absolutely love my Littman, I can hear things through it very easily. I got mine all black including the finishing. 



2) Stethoscope case- there are many different cases out there. I would recommend getting one that is a hard case. I bought mine from amazon, but you can buy it anywhere online really. I did not end up buying a super cute one because I knew it is very basic to get the one with the heartbeat on it and I did not want to lose my stethoscope. 

3) Backpack- I know this seems really obvious, but there are a lot of books. I do not recommend getting a real backpack. I get a rolling book-back so that I would not have all that weight on my back. This has really helped me especially when I have clinical. 

4) Clinical bag- This is very important. You have to get a bag that can be whipped off. During these times if any other person's liquids or germs get on your bag then you could get it on you. So I highly recommend one that can be sanitized and can be washed. You can get them anywhere, they are basically tote bags.

5)Bandage scissors and penlights- I bought these together as a pack on amazon. These are a must in nursing school. There are many different colors and so you can make them match whatever aesthetics you are going for when shopping for nursing school. 

This is the list that you without a drought need to have for in using school. I hope this helps you! Please comment if I am missing something that you think should be on this list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas dinner ideas

How to get a 4.0 GPA